SECTION 1 : CANCELLATION
1.1 For the purchase of products, the Customer may cancel his order within 24 hours following the purchase by calling Siloy.mu on 52583646.
1.2 For cancelled orders as per 1.1 above, the Customer will have to give the Order Confirmation Number when calling on 52583646 for processing of the cancellation. Tidal Waves Ltd shall endeavor to reverse the payment back to his bank card account. For each cancelled order, the Customer will be charged a fee of 5% on the purchase amount.
1.3 Goods once sold are not exchangeable and non-refundable.
SECTION 2: REFUNDS & RETURNS
Returns may be considered upon delivery by Tidal Waves Ltd and subject to the following conditions:
- The product delivered does not meet the customers expectations.
- If the Customer notes that the delivery box is not sealed or is damaged at the time of delivery.
- If an out of box failure is noted for the particular product upon testing at time of delivery.
- If there is a mismatch between the product ordered and the delivered one.
For the conditions mentioned above:
- The Customer must not accept delivery and must immediately return the product(s) to Tidal Waves Ltd delivery person.
- The Customer understands that the second delivery depends on stock availability, and where stock is available, the product will be delivered to the Customer within 3 Business Day.
After delivery, the Customer must notify Tidal Waves Ltd as soon as reasonably possible once he becomes aware of any defect in the operation of a product by calling on 52583646 . Any request for return will be considered solely based on the warranty conditions attached to the product including the following conditions:
- The Customer must bring the defective product to Siloy.mu returns collection office located at Royal Road, Gentilly, Moka, together with the valid Warranty Certificate.
- The Customer agrees neither to, nor allow any other party to modify or tamper the product. Any evidence of tamper will be tantamount to material breach by the Customer and Tidal Waves Ltd shall have no obligation to accept back the product.
- The Customer must present the Sales Invoice, and/or the Transaction Receipt and identification details (National ID or Passport).